This is how the Rotary Club of Burlington Central, as the operator of this lottery, deals with your personal information:
The Rotary Club of Burlington Central is governed by Federal (Canada) and Provincial (Ontario) Privacy Laws and Regulations.
Collection of Personal Information
Any personal information collected is intended to be used for following principal purposes:
- to comply with legal and audit requirements
- for announcing winners, awarding prizes
- for issuing lottery tickets
- disclosure of insider wins for public scrutiny, and the posting of prize wins on the website, porschelottery.ca for an extended period of time, and otherwise in accordance with the Club’s prize claim policy and any successors or replacement thereof,
- for the Club’s internal business purposes.
- to provide customer service and support to customers who have contacted us by using the web form on our website or via the contact info that is posted on our websites
The Rotary Club of Burlington Central has contracted Rafflebox, an AGCO-certified provider of our Internet based ticket sales system. The company is licenced to collect all necessary data on our behalf. All payment information is collected by a third party provider. The Rotary Club of Burlington Central and its members and associates do not have access to your personalized credit card data.